- Demand letter, with detail requirement (category and number of worker needed, salary and benefits offered, and it’s better with job description as well) received by PT. Millenium Muda Makmur. This document can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PT. Millenium Muda Makmur announces the requirement and pre-screening the CV prior to sending to The Client/Employer.
- The Client/Employer will short list the candidates for test and interview.
- Selection by The Client/Employer. If the recruitment can be done by interview only, we can arrange teleconference interview.
- Medical check up : we start post selection by taking the worker to lab clinic (We can also arrange prior to interview and test). The result can be updated next day.
- Submitting all the document (service agreement, demand letter, employment contract) to Indonesian Labour Department/Ministry to get a recommendation.
- Passport processing. It can be done only after a recommendation letter issued by Labour Department/Ministry. FYI, most Indonesian do not have passport. Only few kind of worker (usually high skilled one) posessing this document.
- Paying some insurance, fiscal for the worker.
- The selected candidates are ready to depart to placement country.
Leave a Reply